Skip to main content

Latest News: Snow!

I'll just leave this here.


Yep.  Right in the middle of the Red Square fountain.  Honestly, do snowmen have NO decency?

I had planned a longer post for today, but I'm too excited from the snow I can see falling beneath the streetlights outside my window to write much (and much too far behind in homework).

So...just know that my weekend ROCKED (despite having my pants freeze to my legs), and the snow just topped things off.

I'll leave you with this tidbit of trippyness my friend Cirque mentioned to me:
Go outside when it's dark and snowing, and try to focus on one or two snowflakes at a time. It's trippy, and you're likely to end up on your butt in the snow if you do it while you're walking. Enjoy the view.

Happy snow day!  =)

Comments

  1. There were many a snow-penis in Laurel Park yesterday.

    Enjoy the snow! It's weird that some people are actually excited about it, because I freakin' hate it and just want to hibernate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shortly after I took this photo, the male snowman was knocked over, and the girl was turned into a centipede.
      When I came back the next day, someone had erected a snow-penis there, posed next to it, and posted it on facebook. Right on. I love college campuses. I can't believe I never noticed these obscenities when I was smaller.

      I don't understand people who hate snow...Kacie, how do you do it? It's so pretty! What's to hate, if you dress warmly enough, and have blankets and hot tea to come home to? =)

      Delete
  2. There were SO MANY snowpeople in my neighborhood (but none as, ahem, active as these two...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids were at work! I always forget how very difficult it is to build a snowman, let alone TWO. I'd be exhausted afterwards.

      Delete

Post a Comment