Skip to main content

A shout out to some awesome writers!

I tend to forget that I'm blogging for class, instead of just for myself.  So when we were told to explore the other class blogs, I got so caught up in READING my classmate's blogs, I forgot there was an actual post I had to make FOR class.  This is that post.


So in addition to the wonderful blogs I already follow, I've chosen to follow these other from my 455 Living Writer's class:



Natalie and Will make me laugh.  
They each have distinct topics: Natalie writes on the intricacies of college life, Will about The Mariners and their quest to regain stardom.
If you want a good laugh, they are the providers.  
ALSO: you don't have to like college life OR the Mariners to have a good time on these blogs.


Genevieve has something on her blog called "Fable Friday" and I will ALWAYS be a fan of fables and fairy tales.  =) In fact, the most recent Fable Friday involves one of my most favorite children's tales from when I was growing up: "Baba Yaga Bony Legs".


I'm fond of Chelsea's blog because maybe if I comment enough, she and I will actually get our chores done.  She discusses her thoughts on growing up, and draws pretty pictures I like to admire.


Tommy is an awesome writer, and I look forward to they day he puts up something he's super proud of.  Other than that, he often has some interesting thoughts on his roommates, common courtesy, and life as a writer.


I hope you enjoy their work as much as I do.  I know my posts are long and tiresome sometimes, so take a trip over to them if you need to breathe and have a laugh, and enjoy shorter posts.  

Comments