Skip to main content

Sunday Scribbles: Stress

You know, I missed last Sunday's Sunday Scribbles, and I didn't even notice.  That's how busy I've been.  I hate dead week (Lovely teachers, I think you have it backwards...Finals week is supposed to be more difficult than dead week. >.<)

I really ought to rename this day "Sunday Stresses" or "Stressful Scribbles".

I was going to post a picture I drew on Illustrator today, but it seems as though my computer is deciding to be a jerk again.  Three weeks ago my Microsoft programs all got corrupted and needed to be reinstalled, putting me behind in my work for my 402 class.  Just now, InDesign crashed and decided it was going to take the entire Adobe Creative Suite with it.  I'm supposed to send that project to my client for review tomorrow, and I don't have the disks with me for a re-install.


Life is sucking at the moment.  I'll figure it out, though. =/

What I probably would have drawn
if my computer had decided to work.
>.<

Comments

  1. It's kind of beautiful as an 'official' scribble. The lines beneath the drawing add a level of depth as well; it's nice. Hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment