Skip to main content

Sunday Crafties

Hello, my wonderful readers!
At the beginning of Spring break, before I got sick, I promised you all I would show you what crafts my sister and I ended up making together.  I'm a little late on the uptake, I realize.


Well, due to my untimely illness, I only accomplished half of what I said I was going to...But here are the final results!

A handmade book for my roommate's birthday 

A jewelry board to hold all my earrings (and necklaces too)


And just another view of the jewelry board.  




Yep, I used thumb-tacks to hold everything.  I do kinda wish it was drilled into the wall, though.




Unfortunately, my apartment forces me to secure everything to my walls with Command Strips and prayers.


All my projects were terribly fun to make, if not kind of mindless...
But now I've started the countdown to my dreaded graduation day, and I have to set these things aside for a little while.

Comments

  1. mmmmm mmm! i like this jewelry collection! and i very much like that giraffey book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) I saw some elephant paper at the store too. But Steffi likes giraffas, so giraffas it was.

      and I need to think of some clever way to put my studs up there...They don't poke through cork nicely.

      Delete
  2. Ah the giraffes are just keen! Well played ma'am :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I spent like 20 min looking at all the paper at Joanne's before I found that one.

      Delete

Post a Comment