Skip to main content

Lovely readers, I'm not dead. Promise.

Why hellllooooo there. I haven't seen you in a while...or rather, you haven't seen me.

It always surprises me how you can go from having all the time in the world, to being very, very busy in such a short span of time. For example, I've been busy since January 3rd, doing the internship thing, complaining about zombie-hour wake up times and whatnot. Now that it's over, I seem to have all the time in the world... EXCEPT that I'm now spending that time applying to big kid jobs.


Zombie hours are now a regular thing for me. I wake up at about 6:30 every morning practically dying of thirst. Not being able to sleep through something like that must be an adult thing. That, or I'm starting to sleep with my mouth open again. Hrm. In summary, I've been busy. But I'm alive, and semi-well. I'm a tad bit anxious about filling my bank account again so I can start saving for Italy... again (and NOT dip into the savings I've already got for it), but other than that, I'm healthy and very happy. =D

*insert picture of me, happy*

Use your imagination. I look like crap right now, trust me. It's past my new bedtime.


That said, I hope this little update provokes me to poke through some TEDtalks for a brand new blog post on Tuesday. *crosses fingers*

Comments